Apprentice Technical Integration Consultant
Who are we
The fastest growing e-trading hub in the construction industry.
We’re experts in scalable Purchase to Pay (P2p) and Subcontractor Applications software solutions that automate business process and transactions for Major to SME Contractors. Our established and comprehensive collaborative solutions connect with Supply Chain and Subcontractor partners, seamlessly linking back-office systems and integrate business processes.
Salary: TBC (depending on qualifications) + benefits (25 days paid holiday, pension, life assurance, free private parking, flexible working hours) Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who you are
You are a technical person with a keen mind and good problem-solving skills, who is interested in using computing to solve logical problems. You probably took mathematics at A-level, or feel confident that you could have done so and both enjoyed and excelled in it. You’re not just smart, you have a desire to constantly learn and bring innovation to our workplace.
You enjoy being in charge of your own destiny and are looking for a company that will give you the creative environment necessary to develop and thrive. Although you enjoy working on problems independently, you are also happy to interact positively with your peers and to communicate effectively with our clients.
- Configuring and Implementing rules/files for customers using our in-house logical rules-writing computer
- Becoming an expert in our in-house rules-writing language and helping to improve it by developing
ever more sophisticated algorithms and techniques.
- Contribute ideas to our growing portfolio of products and services.
- Maintaining and correcting rules files in response to changing customer requirements.
- Adhere to the company’s development and quality standards and style conventions.
- Providing support for our customers by email and telephone.
- Good IT skills.
- Organized, methodical with good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written.
- Excellent time keeping and administrative skills.
- Ability to communicate by email/phone in a polite, concise and precise manner.
- Reliable and dependable.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org