The Future of Construction
Download the ‘Future of Construction’ report
published by Raconteur in The Times on 13 December, 2018.
The construction industry is suffering from a skills shortage, slim margins and low productivity, but help is at hand in the form of new technologies and innovative materials.
The Future of Construction report, published by Raconteur in The Times, explores:
- How innovative digital devices, applications and meethodologies are marking their mark in the building industry
- Ways bosses are dealing with cybersecurity
- How construction technology start-ups help firms transform to digital processes
- The management of expectations about the speed of return on tech investment
- How new technologies are revolutionising infrastructure projects
- How building information modelling, or BIM, can tackle short-termism