Project Support Apprentice
The fastest growing eTrading hub in the construction industry. We’re experts in scalable software solutions that automate business processes and transactions, for Major to SME Contractors. Our experienced and comprehensive collaborative solutions can easily connect with Supply Chain and Subcontractor partners, seamlessly link back office systems and integrate business processes.
This job is ideal if you have the ambition of being in charge of your own destiny and are looking to work for a company that will give you the creative environment necessary to develop and thrive.
If you enjoy working on your own but are also happy to interact positively with those around you, then you’ll be able to communicate effectively with our Clients, Marketing and Delivery Teams.
- Assist in the roll-out of leading-edge software
- Assist the Project Manager in planning Client implementations
- Assist the Project Manager in categorising, prioritising and maintaining issue logs
- Assist the Onboarding Manager in servicing the end user set-up and registration
- Liaise with Customers, Suppliers and Subcontractors professionally and courteously whilst establishing positive relationships
- Able to work under pressure to project deadlines
- Review and resolve customer queries and end user support issues
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s Support Desk and CRM systems
- Other general duties include Project Reporting and assisting in billing queries.
- Degree qualified
- Computer literate especially in word and excel
- Organised, methodical with a good attention to detail
- Ability to fluently communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time keeping, organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate via various methods; email/phone, face to face in a polite and concise manner
- Reliable, dependant and willing to learn
- Be pro-active, collaborative and open
- Ability to handle complaints and escalate where necessary
- Smart personal presentation
Benefits & Future Prospects
- Opportunity for sustained and permanent employment
- Career development in delivery/project management, software development or testing
- 25 days paid holiday, free private parking, flexible working hours.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week i.e. Monday to Friday, Core hours between 9:00 – 5:30om
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please call 01254 915187 or send your CV to email@example.com