How to digitalise and modernise your business through eInvoicing and improved procurement processes
eInvoicing and other electronic procurement processes are being mandated by governments worldwide for significant cost-savings and enhanced compliance. Join other construction supply chain businesses – contractors, subcontractors, distributors and manufacturers – at this lunchtime session to understand how to harness technology to more efficiently manage your procurement and received invoices.
We’re talking more than emailed PDFs – come along to understand how the likes of BAM Ireland and John Sisk and Son automate procurement and invoice processing, fully integrated with your accounting system, can provide the following benefits:
- Efficiency gains, allowing your staff to conduct more meaningful tasks
- Automated matching of procurement and finance
- Improved ability to easily report accurate procurement and payment information
- Better cash flow forecasting
- Reduced paper usage for improved supply chain sustainability
- High supplier adoption rates – fast, easy supplier on-boarding that is managed for you
- Enhanced customer service and supply chain relationships for improved revenue opportunities
- Legally and tax compliant procurement, payment and reporting processes
Who is attending the session?
- Those managing finance and/or procurement processes and is looking to reduce administration time and costs across their team.
- Those responsible for reviewing and recommending technology across their business
- Those who play a role in preparing financial statements or with responsibility for corporate compliance
- Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers, Procurement Managers, Company Secretaries, IT Managers
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe also benefit our prospects/customers. You can opt out of these communications at any time.