Impact of new legislation: why construction contractors are increasingly turning to WebContractor
In light of The Construction Act and the new ‘Duty to Report on Payment Practices and Performance’ legislation applicable to larger businesses, Construction contractors are turning their eye to WebContractor from Open ECX.
To understand why WebContractor is getting so much attention, it’s important to briefly explore the UK construction industry’s challenges around delayed and late payments.
We have created an eGuide featuring five key points that can help streamline your business processes – fill in the form below to download it:
- Industry challenges around delayed and late payments
- Lack of visibility and control due to inefficient payment processing
- Overcoming these challenges through best practice and improved collaboration
- Timely payments using automated payment processing
- Single implementation and onboarding of subcontractors
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe also benefit our prospects/customers. You can opt out of these communications at any time by using an unsubscribe link or by emailing email@example.com