Receiving your orders electronically into your processing environment saves both you and your customers both time and money!
We are often asked “how can we streamline a process which is initiated by another company?”
Our system makes more effective use of capabilities already present in your customers’ purchasing systems. Revolutionise your ordering system without imposing on your customers.
If you ask a customer to use an online portal to raise orders, or to send an electronic data file in a specialised format, it is highly likely they will decline – why should they go to any extra effort for something which comes at no benefit for them?
However, every purchase order system we have encountered (over 300 and counting) has the functionality built in to send PDF orders by email, and this method sees an over 80% uptake from customers.
If your customers email PDF orders directly to you, you can eliminate up to 90% of the processing time over standard systems:
- Eliminate costly paper-based systems
- Stop re-keying information
- Auto-match invoice and order
- Reduce number of invoice queries
- Eliminate rogue spending
Transition seamlessly from your old system to your new e-ordering system, with no appreciable gap in operation.
What we’re offering
To you, the supplier
- Reduced costs
- Increased visibility, transparency, and control Increased processing efficiency
Increased ability for rapid delivery
- Increased opportunity for supplier discounts
- Reduced carbon footprint
To your customers
- Receiving more accurate order information
- Certainty of invoice delivery
- Reduced number of erroneous/unfilled orders
- Offers added value with no cost to them
How these are achieved
- Orders automatically matched to customer/ invoice accounts and processed
- Problem orders rejected straight back to buyers
- Reduced time spent processing high volume/low value orders
- Fewer errors means less time spent chasing corrections
- Improving your management process and giving greater clarity of what you’re supplying and to whom, producing data which can be used for marketing and other purposes
Complete our form and one of our industry expert consultants will get in touch.