About Open ECX e-Invoicing
Are you under pressure to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and streamline business processes? It’s likely you can find ways to achieve one, or even two of these goals, but not without knocking the other out. OpenECX’s eHub makes it simple and effective to achieve all three, through our e-Invoicing system.
Benefits of Open ECX e-Invoicing
We are often asked “how can we streamline a process which is initiated by another company?”
Our system simply makes more effective use of capabilities already present in the processing structures of your suppliers.
If you ask a supplier to use an online portal to raise invoices, or to send an electronic data file in a specialised format, it is highly likely they will decline – why should they go to any extra effort for something which comes at no benefit for them?
However, every invoice raising system we have encountered (over 300 and counting) has the functionality built in to send PDF invoices by email, and this method sees an over 80% uptake from suppliers.
OpenECX’s e-business services are available to all companies, irrespective of size, order volume, or technical capability, allowing you to:
- Eliminate costly paper-based systems
- Stop re-keying information
- Auto-match invoice and order
- Reduce number of invoice queries
- Eliminate rogue spending
- Automate procurement process & achieve bottom line savings
Our fast track roll-out methodology ensures you are up and running within 24 hours of the first documents being received.
To you, the buyer:
- Reduced costs
- Increased visibility, transparency, and control Increased processing efficiency
- Increased ability to pay on time
- Increased opportunity for supplier discounts Reduced carbon footprint
To your suppliers:
- Receiving more accurate order info
- Certainty of invoice delivery
- Reduced number of disputed invoices
- Offers added value to customers
By way of:
- Invoices automatically matched to orders and processed
- Problem invoices rejected straight back to suppliers
- Reduced time spent processing high volume/low value orders
- Fewer errors means less time spent chasing disputed bills
- Improving your management process and giving greater clarity of what you’re spending and with whom
Complete this form and get a FREE guided demonstration of our savings calculator
For a no-obligation conversation with one of our dedicated staff call us today on 01254 915 187 alternatively you can complete this form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”940″ html_id=”123″ title=”E-Invoicing Landing Form”]