A bespoke construction industry platform by the e-trading experts
The fastest growing construction e-trading hub, with over 2,000 active trading partners across 25 countries
Dedicated on-boarding team delivering fast, efficient business set up within 24 hours
An open trading hub supporting over 300 major back-office finance systems for easy integration
We are the leading supplier of SAAS software to the construction industry
Take control of subcontractor management and compliance
WebContractor is an innovative online portal for the end-to-end management and visibility of Applications For Payment. Subcontractors easily upload their applications into the portal where an automated work flow manages the processing, calculation, reconciliation, approval, payment and audit.
Save over 80% on the cost of processing invoices with Open ECX e-invoicing!
Almost all billing systems can create a PDF invoice and be sent via email. In the majority of cases, the PDF will have a text layer, Open ECX’s specialised technology takes advantage of this information, making the invoice data visible. This allows our expert on-boarding team to quickly validate and process PDFs into an e-invoice structure, ready to integrate into your buyers back-office finance system – promising 100% quality!
Reduce time taken to process orders by as much as 90%!
If you ask a customer to use an online portal to raise orders, or to send an electronic data file in a specialised format, it is highly likely they will decline.
Every purchase order system we have encountered to date has the functionality built in to send PDF orders by email. In the majority of cases, the PDF will have a text layer, Open ECX’s specialised technology takes advantage of this information, making the order data visible. This allows our expert on-boarding team to validate and process PDF’s into an e-order structure, ready to integrate into your suppliers back-office finance system – eliminating manual processing time!
Is managing catalogue data a real headache for you?
Most financial systems offer a basic procurement function with product catalogues. The major downfall to this, is that they are maintained by you, the buyer, putting extra strain on your back-office finance resources, and they often don’t offer the level of functionality that is acceptable to end-users in terms of detailed product information and usability.
Open ECX’s e-Catalogue centre saves your procurement staff valuable time and money by reducing product selection errors and price mismatches.
“The take up from the suppliers has been particularly pleasing. We think the Open ECX onboarding process and valuable support from the dedicated on boarding team, headed up by Patricia Williamson, Supplier Onboarding Manager at Open ECX, is about 50 times quicker with e-invoicing rather than conventional EDI.”
Paul Cornford, Group Information Systems Manager at Howarth Timber
Reasons to Choose Open ECX
- We are the only business of this type focussed on construction and building supplies, and many of us have worked in or with this sector for year; we know the community, processes, systems and people
- You’ll be joining a community comprising almost 2000 live trading relationships over 26 countries, processing monthly transactions worth almost £40million
- Our software is application-agnostic so will integrate with your ERP or finance system
- You’ll save processing costs whether you’re already doing EDI or are new to it
- Our solutions are simple and scalable
- You’ll experience a 24hr fast-track roll-out methodology allowing you to ‘connect once, trade with many’
- You’ll receive a fully managed service with a dedicated supplier onboarding team