Sign up to our Webinar to learn more about our supplier-friendly eInvoicing solution and how it can benefit your business
Complete the form below to select your preferred date and time
NMBS, the most successful Buying Society in the UK for independent builders, plumbers, hardware and timber merchants, called upon Open ECX to help manage its current eInvoicing processes. With over 600 suppliers and 280,000 invoices to process monthly, NMBS needed an efficient solution to help make complex, time-consuming processes more automated.
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe also benefit our prospects/customers. You can opt out of these communications at any time by using an unsubscribe link or by emailing email@example.com
Scroll below to find out more information
The easiest way to send and receive electronic invoices
“I’ve been really pleased with the service and support we’ve received from Open ECX. We were looking for a quick and simple eInvoicing solution that would deliver quick wins, saving us time and the hassle of shuffling huge piles of paper, and they’ve more than delivered on this.”
Group Information Systems Manager, Howarth Timber
Non-disruptive to your supply chain and simple to use – Open ECX guarantees high supplier adoption rates. As most finance applications can automatically generate and email PDF invoices, suppliers are finding this approach an easy-to-use and low-cost way to automate, reduce costs and go paper-free. With Open ECX, once PDF invoices are received via email, they are automatically converted into eInvoices, ready for processing in you back-office finance system.
- You can save over 90% on the cost of processing invoices
- Our service can easily integrate into back-office finance systems
- If you are already using EDI our system is complementary and can help you achieve further savings with your lower volume suppliers
- Our customers have benefited from eInvoicing i.e. Kier Group, Chandlers, MP Moran
- It will benefit both the receiver and sender
- You can automate procurement processes & achieve bottom-line savings
Receive orders from your customers electronically.
Revolutionise your ordering system without imposing on your customers – our system makes more effective use of capabilities already present in their purchasing systems.
To raise an order, there’s no need for your customers to use an online portal or to send an electronic data file in a specialised format – they simply need to send their order as a PDF. Every purchase order system we’ve encountered (over 300 and counting) has built-in functionality to do and we typically achieve uptake from over 80% of customers.
- You can reduce time taken to process purchase orders by as much as 90%
- Orders can automatically be matched to customer/invoice accounts and processed
- Our customers have benefited from eOrdering i.e. Kier Group, Chandlers, Wolseley
- You can auto-match orders
- The number of order queries can be significantly reduced
- Time spent processing high volume/low value orders is significantly less
Reduce time to process orders by as much as 90%
“We had to find a win-win solution. Open ECX’s E2B process made it easier for us to receive our orders electronically and benefitted our customers at no cost to them.”
It’s been simple to deplot the system and share the beneifts with customers in our different global markets. If only all eBusiness relationships were this easy to set up.”
B2B Specialist, Hilti