From 6th April 2017, the Government is making it compulsory for large businesses to report on their payment practices, policies and performance in an effort to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase transparency and public scrutiny of large businesses’ payment practices and performance.
- Give small business suppliers better information so they can make informed decisions about who to trade with, negotiate fairer terms, and challenge late payments.
We’ve created an easy-reference PDF Compliance eGuide for you to download. This includes information on:
- Which Construction firms will be affected
- What businesses must do to comply
- The consequences of non-compliance
Complete the form opposite to download the eGuide.
Want to speak to someone now?
Call 01254 915 187 or email your enquiry to email@example.com
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe also benefit our prospects/customers. You can opt out of these communications at any time by using an unsubscribe link or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org