From 6th April 2017, the Government is making it compulsory for large businesses to report on their payment practices, policies and performance in an effort to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase transparency and public scrutiny of large businesses’ payment practices and performance.
- Give small business suppliers better information so they can make informed decisions about who to trade with, negotiate fairer terms, and challenge late payments.
We’ve created an easy-reference PDF Compliance eGuide for you to download. This includes information on:
- Which Construction firms will be affected
- What businesses must do to comply
- The consequences of non-compliance
Complete the form opposite to download the eGuide.