Requirements from you as a Key Strategic Supplier
As a key supplier to Barratt, we require that you actively participate in this project, to enable us to integrate key suppliers into our back office systems.
Firstly, you need to identify both the commercial and technical team within your organisation who has the responsibility, authorisation and knowledge to enable your company to participate.
Next we would be extremely grateful if you could prepare any questions, observations or concerns in advance of a conference call to be arranged next week.
Finally, please can you confirm receipt of this e-mail by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Steps: Week 1
Conference Call Preparation
1. Please ensure that the welcome letter and supplier pack reaches the appropriate person(s) in your organisation.
Please ensure you have the correct people on the call. The collective will be required to:
- Discuss and agree any commercial decisions\points
- Agree and schedule required resource for the programme
- Understand and produce catalogue data in line with the standard data requirements
- Provide the relevant information and support for EDI formats and testing
- Have a knowledge of Barratt’s working relationship with your company
Please e-mail email@example.com at Adaptris ECX to acknowledge this request and confirm details of who will attend next week’s conference call.
2. Please read through the Supporting Documentation listed below and prepare any questions for the conference call, where possible please email them through in advance:
- Preferred Data Formats
- Standard Data Requirements
- Draft Commercial Agreement
3. Prepare and send over a sample of catalogue data in one of the preferred file formats.
Any file provided that is not in the preferred format will be rejected.
Please also ensure you have thoroughly reviewed the Standard data requirements document and are clear on the rules around the data requirements
(i) The mandatory field requirements for this project are:
- Catalogue Number
- Pack size
- Product category
- Manufacturer name
- Manufacturer part number
(ii) Whilst attribute fields are not mandatory, they do offer increased search functionality. This enables buyers to easily identify and select your products over products that do not contain attribute information.
4. Prepare and send over any information on Preferred Purchase order and Invoice formats. This can include, but is not limited to example orders\invoices and configuration files.
5.Complete the attached supplier profile form and send over to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conference call.
N.B: If your company has multiple trading companies under a group banner you will need to complete the form for each trading company that Barratt transacts with.
Support and Guidance
If you have any questions regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact Patricia Williamson email@example.com
Finally, thank you for your time and co-operation in this matter and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.